My photo
"If you take one brief moment and take a closer look, you will see the true beauty in all things big or small" My photography career began when I had received a brand new camera, and even though I had always had a true love of taking pictures, I was able to take a closer look through the eyes of the lens, and more and more became completely in awe of my surroundings. I began to see the true beauty of everything and everyone around me, and I was completely hooked. I fell in love with the colors, the textures, and the story of each photograph taken, because each one is unique. In fact, my favorite photographs are the pictures where the person is not posed, but where they are acting as themselves. I feel those say more about each person's individuality. Life is unpredictable and I want to capture that. Along with my photography comes my biggest passion, my three children Darienne, Logan, and Caden. Together we live in a very small town called Georgetown, Ohio. It's a quaint little town where everyone knows everyone. If you don't believe me, just ask around. I'm the woman with the camera always taking photographs.

Services Offered

Location
The location for your session is up to you, however as a natural light photographer I do require plenty of light. It can be at your house, a favorite park, or any other location that is special to you. I also have a few favorite locations if you are unsure as to where you would like the location to be.

During the session
The sessions generally last from 1-2 hours. I strive for my sessions to be relaxed and fun, especially if there are children involved. I love for them to be themselves and play. If they want to blow bubbles, bring them! As a mother I understand the need to take a break, have a snack, or even a nap sometimes and then try again. You will never be rushed as I take your pictures.


Clothing Choice
Clothing is a very important element to portraits. Plain classic clothes with vibrant colors always work well. If there is more than one person in the picture it is always good to wear colors that compliment each other. Most importantly though make sure you are comfortable. If you are a jeans and t-shirt kind of person, that is what you should wear. Feel free to bring a change of clothes with you so we can get more than one look.
Although newborns are wonderful to photograph naturally. If you prefer clothed, a diaper cover is a nice choice.

Proofs

Your pictures will be available for viewing 2-3 weeks after your session in an online gallery. The gallery will be up for 2 weeks and contain 20-35 digitally enhanced proofs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Total Pageviews